Article 1. Preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user and IP address; ;
- What rights do users have regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- Eventually, the site’s policy regarding “cookies”.
Article 2. General principles regarding the collection and processing of data
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles :
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected ;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the period of retention ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below :
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3. Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Pachir’art website are the following:
- First name, last name ;
- Date of birth ;
- E-mail address (e-mail) ;
- Postal address ;
- Bank details.
Furthermore, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems for a period of 3 years under reasonable security conditions.
The collection and processing of data is carried out for the following purposes:
- The data is recorded in order to build customer loyalty by communicating news from Pachir’art.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The Pachir’art website is hosted by GANDI, whose headquarters are located at the following address, 63-65 boulevard Masséna Paris (75013) FRANCE
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1007.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Article 4. Data controller and data protection officer
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is Lydia Mangin. She can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed as Data Protection Officer: Lydia Mangin.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He or she is sometimes referred to as the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows by e-mail email@example.com
Article 5 . User’s rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name, e-mail address and, if relevant, account number or personal or subscriber area.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
the user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
If he/she has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal space by following the procedure below:
the user must send an e-mail to the data controller, specifying his/her personal space number. The request for deletion of the data will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
the user must make a request for the portability of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure
the user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what should happen to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above is infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6. Use of “cookies” files
The site may use “cookies” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s comfort.
For the use of “cookies” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookies” files on his or her hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” files by the site
The user is informed that he/she may oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find the steps to follow in order to configure their browser software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files at the following addresses
• Chrome :https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial change to this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner:
By e-mail to the address provided by the user.